The Official Site of the San Jose Sharks
Sign in to follow this  
danvilleshark

GDT Sharks vs GKs 7:30 PDT

The refs are on a mission. The Sharks are called twice as often as they should be, and Vegas about half as often.

5 minutes ago, D5Shark said:

Sharks can't hold up to the pressure from the knights

this kind of pressure should be a penalty box parade for the pressing team, but Vegas was granted its own rulebook.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, John96 said:

Gus Nyquist is Bill Guerin 2.0.

Nah. Bill Guerin was an All Star. One of the biggest names moved at the deadline.

Nyquist is a nice 2/3 that might get hot at the right time.

And I actually haven't minded his play of late. He's been noticeable. Remember how long it took EK65 to integrate

...and extra point is good!

******* bunch of losers...:P

10 minutes ago, seattle__sam said:

Nah. Bill Guerin was an All Star. One of the biggest names moved at the deadline.

Nyquist is a nice 2/3 that might get hot at the right time.

And I actually haven't minded his play of late. He's been noticeable. Remember how long it took EK65 to integrate

Gus is a lot slower then I remember. For some reason I thought he was a fast skater with the puck. 

The Sharks had 5 regulation losses all Year up to this point, they lost 3 in a row on the most recent home stand when all they needed was one point to be the first team in the West to qualify for the playoffs and also move into first place in the Pacific and first in the West overall. The Sharks failed miserably! Not what you want at this time of the year. Keep this up and we will be opening up the playoffs at Vegas that = early tee times!

Yeah the sky is falling after Tonight's game. Hopefully they can get it together on the road.

My Buddy is flying in for the Knight vs Sharks game in a couple of Weeks. I'm in charge of buying the tickets for that game. I'm getting nose bleed tickets for that game. Eff Him and his Golden Knight!!!!