The Official Site of the San Jose Sharks

Thanks danville, I hoped the product on the ice would be more attractive tonight, though :wacko:

The game was lousy. Boughner knows DeBoer better than the other way around.

Joakim Ryan is completely out of shape.

The 2nd period was not good at all, especially the penalty box parade.

I blame the board for failing to use danville's tickets.

8 hours ago, cjelli said:

Thanks danville, I hoped the product on the ice would be more attractive tonight, though :wacko:

The game was lousy. Boughner knows DeBoer better than the other way around.

The 2nd period was not good at all, especially the penalty box parade.

This seems fair. 

9 hours ago, cjelli said:

I couldn't make it. Moving in starts today...

WhenI was tuned in, I saw a lot of empty seats. I have so much **** to do I shouldn't even have watched what I did on TV last night. 

12 hours ago, Redbeard said:

Jones has to stop that second goal against... That was a big whif! 

That has been the theme this year, Jones & soft goals aganist

37 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

I couldn't make it. Moving in starts today...

WhenI was tuned in, I saw a lot of empty seats. I have so much **** to do I shouldn't even have watched what I did on TV last night. 

Moving sucks. Have not had to do it in 22 years. Your new place has plenty of room for a house warming party..............

I thought Ryan played pretty damn good considering it was his first game in 6 weeks.

Regret Simek got injured, but current Shark roster allows him to be seamlessly replaced for now. 

31 minutes ago, LordNelson said:

I thought Ryan played pretty damn good considering it was his first game in 6 weeks.

Regret Simek got injured, but current Shark roster allows him to be seamlessly replaced for now. 

I don't know about that. Simek is way better than Ryan

41 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

EK65 is way better then Simek, but neither is able to play for the foreseeable future, so we're going to have to hope Ryan gets it together.

1 hour ago, danvilleshark said:

Well done Hoffman. 

that blast Mike Hoffman scorched Jones’ upper glove with last night was not funny.  He plays a good game. 

Maybe DW should’ve just KEPT HIM on 6/19/18. 

5 hours ago, Fugazi said:

Maybe. IMHO, other than Simek playing a more physical game, they’re completely interchangeable blueline plugs. 

2 hours ago, danvilleshark said:

Well done Hoffman. 

Did they do the same for Mark Messier?

2 hours ago, LordNelson said:

that blast Mike Hoffman scorched Jones’ upper glove with last night was not funny.  He plays a good game. 

Maybe DW should’ve just KEPT HIM on 6/19/18. 

He definitely would have produced. But, and I know he didn't sign... But I would take Tavares over Hoffman every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Not that Tavares is the second coming or anything either. I'm pretty sure he will regret signing in Toronto with in the next season or two. When the honey moon stage is over and he takes some real heat from the fans/media.

13 minutes ago, Jackalope0330 said:

He definitely would have produced. But, and I know he didn't sign... But I would take Tavares over Hoffman every day of the week and twice on Sunday. Not that Tavares is the second coming or anything either. I'm pretty sure he will regret signing in Toronto with in the next season or two. When the honey moon stage is over and he takes some real heat from the fans/media.

Especially when he realizes what it is really like to be playing alongside Marleau when he could have been skating with Hertl and Meier and Kane, and even Pavelski, Couture, Thornton and Burns. 

3 hours ago, LordNelson said:

Maybe. IMHO, other than Simek playing a more physical game, they’re completely interchangeable blueline plugs. 

I like Simeks game better...but I thought Ryan did as well as could be expected last night. 

4 hours ago, it_hurts said:

Especially when he realizes what it is really like to be playing alongside Marleau when he could have been skating with Hertl and Meier and Kane, and even Pavelski, Couture, Thornton and Burns. 

He's skating with Marner and Hyman, or Johnsson and Kapanen, and rarely with Marleau and Brown. Marleau and Kadri are usually together.

TOR

On 3/15/2019 at 9:40 AM, danvilleshark said:

Moving sucks. Have not had to do it in 22 years. Your new place has plenty of room for a house warming party..............

Taking a **** break...

...yeah, it's big. Butler's pantry has a ton of booze storage space...nudge-wink-say-no-more_new.jpg

• Haha 1