The Official Site of the San Jose Sharks

Surf guitar king D!ck Dale, whose hit "Miserlou" was featured in the opening to "Pulp Fiction," has died at age 81.

6 hours ago, D5Shark said:

Social Moment: Marbles gets kicked out of the wagon on St. Patty's day

"Fired from gestapo for excessive cruelty".

We took in a Disney themed Burlesque show in L.A. this weekend. 

I feel very hipsterish now. 

11 minutes ago, HOOCH2173 said:

We took in a Disney themed Burlesque show in L.A. this weekend. 

I feel very hipsterish now. 

The little mermaid did a strip tease?

2 minutes ago, danvilleshark said:

Frozen melted?

2 minutes ago, danvilleshark said:

Two utter gentlemen are fishing in a boat.

Suddenly one of them feels a strong push on the fishing rod. He pulls the rod out and here it is - he caught a beautiful mermaid.

The gentleman takes mermaid into his hands, turns her from side to side and throws back into the water...

"But, Why?..." inquires the second gentleman. "But, How?..." the first one replies.

12 minutes ago, danvilleshark said:

No not quite. It was more like villains sort of and not villains. 

Like this chick came out in a Jabba the Hut outfit and after she took off the full costume, was not too shabby. Skinny chick with the right proportions. plus she had a teal wig on. So bonus points there. 

Then there were also a few dudes who did this too. (that was a first for me since the last burlesque show I went to was years ago and all females. 

You gotta love this

Black tie will meet black leather as the San Francisco Symphony joins Metallica on Sept. 6 to break-in the new home of the Golden State Warriorsin the Mission Bay.

The classical musicians and classic rockers will be the first acts to perform — yes, together — at the Chase Center, the new arena that will serve as home to the NBA team in the fall, Warriors officials announced Monday, March 18 at a press conference hosted just outside of the venue attended by Metallica’s Lars Ulrich and James Hetfield, San Francisco Symphony Music Director Michael Tilson Thomas, Warriors Owner and CEO Joe Lacob, Warriors President and Chief Operating Officer Rick Welts and San Francisco Mayor London Breed.

“We wanted to do something unique to the Bay Area,” Welts said at the announcement, “something that would happen only here and nowhere else in the world.”

65439590_DATEBOOK_chase0319-1024x683.jpg

15 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

You gotta love this

Black tie will meet black leather as the San Francisco Symphony joins Metallica on Sept. 6 to break-in the new home of the Golden State Warriorsin the Mission Bay.

The classical musicians and classic rockers will be the first acts to perform — yes, together — at the Chase Center, the new arena that will serve as home to the NBA team in the fall, Warriors officials announced Monday, March 18 at a press conference hosted just outside of the venue attended by Metallica’s Lars Ulrich and James Hetfield, San Francisco Symphony Music Director Michael Tilson Thomas, Warriors Owner and CEO Joe Lacob, Warriors President and Chief Operating Officer Rick Welts and San Francisco Mayor London Breed.

“We wanted to do something unique to the Bay Area,” Welts said at the announcement, “something that would happen only here and nowhere else in the world.”

65439590_DATEBOOK_chase0319-1024x683.jpg

I don't like Metallica, but a SO and a rock band has some legacy in it thanks to Deep Purple and Royal Philarmonic

15 hours ago, D5Shark said:

Social Moment: Marbles gets kicked out of the wagon on St. Patty's day

I just had a pic from this night come up on my history feed in Facebook..good times. And ended up doing tequila shots with Pimp next door after that. 

I could've literally driven to LA in less time than it took me to get to work today...

6 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

I could've literally driven to LA in less time than it took me to get to work today...

Altamont Corridor rail?

24 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

Welcome to the Great Calif commute

40 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

Maybe you should find a job in LA...

42 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

Yeah i was surprised you took on that commute. 

For the homeowners out there, is it always weird when your loan gets sold to another bank?

We got a letter that the next payment has to go to say Bank B. as we have been paying Bank A since we got the house almost 5 years ago. 

I called Bank A to make sure this was legit, they said yes, yet they still show us owing them money for april after i made the payment to Bank B this month. 

Called Bank B and they were like yep, we got your payment. You are all good. 

So basically it's like smell ya later Bank A, it's been real. 

(ah the nuances of home owning).  

On 3/19/2019 at 12:44 PM, cjelli said:

Altamont Corridor rail?

I've been taking it all this week.

On 3/19/2019 at 1:02 PM, Fugazi said:

Welcome to the Great Calif commute

Thanks! 🖕

On 3/19/2019 at 1:16 PM, D5Shark said:

Maybe you should find a job in LA...

I had a job in SoCal. Corporate moved it to Syracuse. Pass...

On 3/19/2019 at 1:18 PM, danvilleshark said:

Yeah i was surprised you took on that commute. 

Well, I didn't want to buy a piece of **** condo for more money and pay HOA on top of that. I'll ride the train most days.