The Official Site of the San Jose Sharks

going to the office today. It's cold outside.

This is my favorite rendition:

42 minutes ago, cjelli said:

going to the office today. It's cold outside.

This is my favorite rendition:

The heater in our office went out over the holiday weekend.  I ran to Target yesterday to buy a personal heater.  Once a 4 story building gets cold it takes a seriously long time to heat up again.

At a bar near the airport in Atlanta....eating spicy Jambalaya, drinking a Chimay and a Woodford Reserve neat.

Driving into South Carolina tomorrow morning to take possession of our new home there 😎

2 hours ago, Sharkhaywood said:

Time to look into resubscribing to HBO in a couple of months.

I’ve never watched Game of Thrones. My wife and I are looking for shows to watch though as we have more time since my retirement and my oldest is headed to college. Is it okay for both of us? I read the first three books and then stopped because it got kind of stupid. 

1 minute ago, winecountrysharksfan said:

I’ve never watched Game of Thrones. My wife and I are looking for shows to watch though as we have more time since my retirement and my oldest is headed to college. Is it okay for both of us? I read the first three books and then stopped because it got kind of stupid. 

The books are dead. Martin won't be able to complete them in any kind of a coherent fashion.

13 minutes ago, winecountrysharksfan said:

The show is good. My wife finds it a bit too gory for her tastes though.

Just watched Goliath on Amazon as we are Prime members and that is good. Also Homecoming on Amazon is good.

27 minutes ago, winecountrysharksfan said:

At a bar near the airport in Atlanta....eating spicy Jambalaya, drinking a Chimay and a Woodford Reserve neat.

Driving into South Carolina tomorrow morning to take possession of our new home there 😎

Welcome to retirement.  Make sure the previous owners left one of the refrigerators stocked with beer.  😊

1 hour ago, cjelli said:

The books are dead. Martin won't be able to complete them in any kind of a coherent fashion.

I read the first three and then stopped because they got stupid. 

1 hour ago, danvilleshark said:

The show is good. My wife finds it a bit too gory for her tastes though.

Just watched Goliath on Amazon as we are Prime members and that is good. Also Homecoming on Amazon is good.

Thanks...we’ll check out Goliath and Homecoming. 

1 hour ago, Fugazi said:

Welcome to retirement.  Make sure the previous owners left one of the refrigerators stocked with beer.  😊

Hmm...not sure about the beer but he left me a tractor, chainsaw and table saw...so thats a good start. I plan on riding the tractor wearing my floppy hat while drinking beer this weekend :)

• Haha 1

11 minutes ago, winecountrysharksfan said:

Hmm...not sure about the beer but he left me a tractor, chainsaw and table saw...so thats a good start. I plan on riding the tractor wearing my floppy hat while drinking beer this weekend :)

What kind of tractor? 

2 minutes ago, winecountrysharksfan said:

New Holland Workmaster...not the best tractor but a good start for a beginner. 

maxresdefault.jpg

2 hours ago, winecountrysharksfan said:

Congratulations on the new digs!

2 hours ago, winecountrysharksfan said:

enjoy!

47 minutes ago, D5Shark said:

That's a good looking tractor. 

CMH just bought a new tractor. This joint is inhabited by a bunch of farmers. 

2 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

CMH just bought a new tractor. This joint is inhabited by a bunch of farmers. 

• Haha 1