Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danvilleshark

GDT Sharks vs Lou 7:30 it never rains in cali time

117 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, southern-girl said:

Glad I went to bed during the 2nd intermission.

So did the Sharks............

24 minutes ago, danvilleshark said:

So did the Sharks............

Not only they did that, they shat it too.

from Paul Gackle of the Mercury News,

“The puck’s in the blue paint, and I guess from now on, you have to say, Mr. Goalie, go ahead and freeze it, or else it will be disallowed,” Vlasic said. “The puck’s right there. You jam the puck. It hits his pad. But, of course, he can’t make the play because I put it in before he could freeze it.

“I don’t know what the rules are anymore.”

During a TV timeout, Vlasic could be seen talking emphatically with referee Tom Kowal at the Sharks blue line.

What explanation did the Sharks defenseman receive?

“You can’t push the puck into his pad and into the net,” Vlasic said. “So you have to let the goalie freeze it. From now on, anything in the blue paint should be disallowed.”

more on the 2-0 loss by the Sharks to the Florida Panthers...

Well that was craptastic! good thing I went to bed after that 2nd goal. 

1 minute ago, D5Shark said:

What time do all of you guys go to bed? 

2:30 - 3:00AM

13 minutes ago, D5Shark said:

I guess it depends whether a companion is there already. :)

1 hour ago, danvilleshark said:

It was very chippy in section 116 last night. 

Sorry Danville, my ticket partner developed his second incident of 'turrets' this season during last nights third period.   It wasn't pretty and I was embarrassed.  The pair below us were raving idiots but that's no excuse for my partners behavior and outburst.  It got a little worse just after you left. The ushers didn't handle things well to diffuse things.  We will be complete angels at Saturday's Bruins game.  

I told him driving home I can't do many more games with him like that.

17 minutes ago, LordNelson said:

Sorry Danville, my ticket partner developed his second incident of 'turrets' this season during last nights third period.   It wasn't pretty and I was embarrassed.  The pair below us were raving idiots but that's no excuse for my partners behavior and outburst.  It got a little worse just after you left. The ushers didn't handle things well to diffuse things.  We will be complete angels at Saturday's Bruins game.  

:huh:

1 hour ago, LordNelson said:

Ha Ha, I have seen worse. It was a very toxic combination of several people that just should have been somewhere else. One guy was sitting behind us was a Panther fan and I swear something wrong with him in the head as he then moved right behind you. The guy wearing #44 a few rows in front of you was an ass but there was plenty to go around.  Then the Blue coat just lost it. I have never seen a Blue coat lose it like that. I hope everyone got home safe.

A couple of weeks ago I was at a game and a drunk guy bumps into my buddy then goes all ready to fight.

My buddy, is Judo BB/MMA  bad ass. Former middle line backer at St Francis. He asked the guy if he wanted to meet him at his local ring and they can work it out. The guy thought about it and walked away.

2 hours ago, D5Shark said:

10 or 1030 if weeknight. when goal number 2 was scored I was like welp time for bed, wife. 

1 hour ago, danvilleshark said:

Ha Ha, I have seen worse. It was a very toxic combination of several people that just should have been somewhere else. One guy was sitting behind us was a Panther fan and I swear something wrong with him in the head as he then moved right behind you. The guy wearing #44 a few rows in front of you was an ass but there was plenty to go around.  Then the Blue coat just lost it. I have never seen a Blue coat lose it like that. I hope everyone got home safe.

A couple of weeks ago I was at a game and a drunk guy bumps into my buddy then goes all ready to fight.

My buddy, is Judo BB/MMA  bad ass. Former middle line backer at St Francis. He asked the guy if he wanted to meet him at his local ring and they can work it out. The guy thought about it and walked away.

Yes agreed, there was 3rd period assholery coming down from many corners of lower 116.  should have done more to control my friend.  I felt bad for your poor mother-in-law, she looked so appalled. sincere apologies.  your Panther guy came over and said "Hey. I'll tell the ushers row 2 started it all.."  What? started what? let's all watch the game..who are you? He said he represented a 'major sponsor' of the Panthers. Rich boy that travels with the team when he wants was my take.   my bud can be razor tongued, at some point row 2 girl stopped chirping back and ran for the usher crying like a six year old,  uh oh, this is bad. I lectured my ticket partner all the way home because that's the last thing I want to be around at games.

Saturday we're just going to be cool kats, sit in our actual seats, no roaming and watch the hockey quietly. also was the flattest home game of the year so far. all around bad night.     A third period beer is going down as a bad idea from now on too..

3 minutes ago, LordNelson said:

Yes agreed, there was assholery coming down from many corners of lower 116.  should have done more to control my friend.  I felt bad for your poor mother-in-law, she looked so appalled. sincere apologies.  your Panther guy came over and said "Hey. I'll tell the ushers row 2 started it all.."  What? started what? let's all watch the game..who are you? He said he represented a 'major sponsor' of the Panthers. Rich boy that travels with the team when he wants was my take.   my bud can be razor tongued, at some point row 2 girl stopped chirping back and ran for the usher crying like a six year old,  uh oh, this is bad. I lectured my ticket partner all the way home because that's the last thing I want to be around at games.  Saturday we're just going to be cool kats, sit in our actual seats, no roaming and watch the hockey quietly.  and also the worst home game of the year so far. all around bad night.     

Wait, the Panthers have a major sponsor?

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0