Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danvilleshark

F the Kings! 7:30 F the Kings time

146 posts in this topic

25 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

Sharks had 8 minutes of shorthanded time last night and only 5 minutes of shorty time tonight. JT don't kill penalties lately.   That's basically the difference, gackle needs to read the tea leafs better - if he's going to mention things of little game significance like this.  I'm having a hard time warming up to his angles on things.

actually that's pretty healthy JT ice times for back to backs.

58 minutes ago, LordNelson said:

Hell yea, good win. I thought the boys were all very workmanlike and professional tonight.  

wow, tough crowd in here for this one.  Jeez, it was a 2-1 'W' game v. the fkn Kings..  I dug it. 

There are some around here that will complain about the ugly wins the sharks get this season. 

22 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

Burns was the 3rd star? GTFOH

and just when Wardo bags the GWG tonight... racist Hollywood!  

8 hours ago, winecountrysharksfan said:

The Sharks are on pace to win 51 games this year and have the best defense in the NHL...66 games to go. The cup is ours!

Image result for everything's fine

10 hours ago, Fugazi said:

How is Ward not 3rd star?

4 minutes ago, danvilleshark said:

How is Ward not 3rd star?

That's a good question for Dictionary Dan

9 hours ago, winecountrysharksfan said:

The Sharks are on pace to win 51 games this year and have the best defense in the NHL...66 games to go. The cup is ours!

The good news is we now know the identity of the sharks. Play very solid D and win low scoring games. IF they can sustain this it is a formula for sucess.

I would have not thought they could pull this off but so far so good.

10 hours ago, Fugazi said:

Jim Fox said last night that Burns had the most SOG for SJ (however impotent and ineffectual those shots were). But I must say, he made some good defensive plays and I don't recall any particularly embarrassing misplays. So a good night for him. Plus people outside SJ assume he actually deserved that Norris and give him lots of doubt benefit. 

11 hours ago, LordNelson said:

Sharks had 8 minutes of shorthanded time last night and only 5 minutes of shorty time tonight. JT don't kill penalties lately.   That's basically the difference, gackle needs to read the tea leafs better - if he's going to mention things of little game significance like this.  I'm having a hard time warming up to his angles on things.

actually that's pretty healthy JT ice times for back to backs.

DeBoer admitted in the press that Thornton is not 100% so that also factors into reduced ice time.

23 hours ago, LordNelson said:

my App says Carpenter & Heed will be tonight's scratches. 4th line tonight is Hansen-Goodrow-Ward.  Third D paring is Dillon-Demelo.  all other combos look to be the normal parings.

well, nobody trust the game day previews on the Sharks App anymore...

Last nights scratches were Hansen, Carpenter, Demelo. and for the first time Deboer brakes up the Joes last night.

Thanks for that fake preview, Dan Greenspan!  If you don't have the actual line-up/scratch list, maybe you shouldn't guess in writing. :angry: 

16 hours ago, D5Shark said:

There are some around here that will complain about the ugly wins the sharks get this season. 

Not complaining so much as noting the difference from years past.

5 hours ago, Sharkhaywood said:

DeBoer admitted in the press that Thornton is not 100% so that also factors into reduced ice time.

Yeah, that's likely why he's not on the pk. PK requires the most work and most starting and stopping.

16 hours ago, D5Shark said:

They're probably the same who complained when they won pretty but lacked effort, heart, and toughness.

Not saying this team is all that and a bag of chips, but maybe they've realized what they are and have to do to win.

2 hours ago, seattle__sam said:

Yeah, that's likely why he's not on the pk. PK requires the most work and most starting and stopping.

He took jumbo off PK last season pre injury. 

4 hours ago, John96 said:

They're probably the same who complained when they won pretty but lacked effort, heart, and toughness.

Not saying this team is all that and a bag of chips, but maybe they've realized what they are and have to do to win.

Very true on both points...

10 hours ago, John96 said:

Yeah, I was  commenting on this very thing to Mrs Sam during the Nucks game.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0