Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cmhshark

Its Hockey Time Social fall of 2017

1,033 posts in this topic

Just now, Fugazi said:

Maybe his wife is into that sort of thing. Did you press on her stomach?

nope. 

2 minutes ago, HOOCH2173 said:

nope. 

Wise decision 

Just now, Fugazi said:

Wise decision 

right! as noted in exhibit A

leeann-airplane-pic.jpg

Just got an email from the Sharks about a pre-sale for second half tickets.  The code is 89Boedker.  Obviously this code would not allow you to score and be a huge disappointment.

1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Sharkhaywood said:

Just got an email from the Sharks about a pre-sale for second half tickets.  The code is 89Boedker.  Obviously this code would not allow you to score and be a huge disappointment.

Image result for rimshot gif

12 minutes ago, Sharkhaywood said:

RIP Ferdie "The Fight Doctor" Pacheco

That sucks, I always like Ferdie. Muhammad Ali's ring Doctor

1 minute ago, Fugazi said:

That sucks, I always like Ferdie. Muhammad Ali's ring Doctor

21 hours ago, Sharkhaywood said:

hockey GIF

Next time the USPS complains about high business costs, I'd like its management to consider, why the book I ordered that was reportedly in a warehouse in Reno has traveled to Las Vegas en route to Danville...

17 minutes ago, cjelli said:

Next time the USPS complains about high business costs, I'd like its management to consider, why the book I ordered that was reportedly in a warehouse in Reno has traveled to Las Vegas en route to Danville...

31f71db433d2db1f493e13b57ab15d0b.jpg

28 minutes ago, cjelli said:

Processes do change all the time but when I was young I recall that a letter mailed from the west side of Cleveland to the east side would travel through the sorting center in Cincinnati. Sound foolish on the face of it but there are efficiencies in centralized depots too I guess. Wasn’t that long ago a FedEx package from San Jose to San Diego (e.g.) would route through Memphis, though I’ll bet they have set up processes to short circuit that by now. 

6 minutes ago, it_hurts said:

Processes do change all the time but when I was young I recall that a letter mailed from the west side of Cleveland to the east side would travel through the sorting center in Cincinnati. Sound foolish on the face of it but there are efficiencies in centralized depots too I guess. Wasn’t that long ago a FedEx package from San Jose to San Diego (e.g.) would route through Memphis, though I’ll bet they have set up processes to short circuit that by now. 

Fred had this idea in college. His professor said no. 

Fred was all in  

In the early days of FedEx, Smith had to go to great lengths to keep the company afloat. In one instance, after a crucial business loan was denied, he took the company's last $5,000 to Las Vegas and won $27,000 gambling on blackjack to cover the company's $24,000 fuel bill. It kept FedEx alive for one more week[12]

1 person likes this

yo peeps!

After today, off for a week huzzah!

However 88 degrees on thanksgiving in Orange County sounds horrible to me! 

need it colder!

21 minutes ago, D5Shark said:

Who cares?

care.jpg

1 person likes this

10 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

Matt Williams and Bob Melvin, now I know two baseball names on the A's..

This would be huge for the Giants

The trade offers are starting to roll in for National League MVP Giancarlo Stanton.

The San Francisco Giants have made a proposal to the Miami Marlins for Stanton, and the Marlins expect to receive or have received bids from the St. Louis Cardinals and Boston Red Sox as well, according to major league sources.

https://theathletic.com/159001/2017/11/17/rosenthal-giants-make-trade-proposal-for-giancarlo-stanton-other-teams-also-in-the-mix/

11 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

Curling on live on NBCSN. US Olympic Trials 

I think hurling is a great sport. 

3 minutes ago, danvilleshark said:

I think hurling is a great sport. 

Only if you're drinking Coors Light. 

16 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

Only if you're drinking Coors Light. 

That is what it is good for. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0