Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
cmhshark

Its Hockey Time Social fall of 2017

1,033 posts in this topic

7 hours ago, danvilleshark said:

I know someone who did NOT do this and regretted it greatly...

Understood

6 hours ago, winecountrysharksfan said:

Where's his seat belt...he looks bigger than most people would in that seat :)

90lbs. Not sure if that is child seat sized in California. 

40 minutes ago, MarbleMadness said:

90lbs. Not sure if that is child seat sized in California. 

The Golden One has him by 25lbs... But he's huge for a Golden. Not quite as big as his daddy though... :huh:

13 hours ago, Redbeard said:

The Golden One has him by 25lbs... But he's huge for a Golden. Not quite as big as his daddy though... :huh:

It amazes me he's 115. He doesn't look it. Ours on the other hand is like a barrel on stilts. 

2 hours ago, MarbleMadness said:

It amazes me he's 115. He doesn't look it. Ours on the other hand is like a barrel on stilts. 

jeez, you guys must keep snow shovels for pooper scoopers!  My dog is a convenient 9 pounds and chews on hockey pucks.   

1 hour ago, LordNelson said:

jeez, you guys must keep snow shovels for pooper scoopers!  My dog is a convenient 9 pounds and chews on hockey pucks.   

It's not as bad as you think. 

20 minutes ago, MarbleMadness said:

That's what she said

Happy Sunday folks :) I hope your all having a great weekend. I'm out back bbq'ing Italian sausage to add to my spagetti sauce that I'm slow cooking for dinner later tonight...since I'm q'ing that means a Cohiba and a nice red wine since it's a little cold for beer! 

2 people like this

4 minutes ago, winecountrysharksfan said:

Happy Sunday folks :) I hope your all having a great weekend. I'm out back bbq'ing Italian sausage to add to my spagetti sauce that I'm slow cooking for dinner later tonight...since I'm q'ing that means a Cohiba and a nice red wine since it's a little cold for beer! 

Italian sausage spaghetti, Yum.  We'll all be over about 6:30 and make sure the pre-game show is on!  :)

"...red wine, since it's a little cold for beer."    :wacko:  - Said no Canadian ever! :lol:

1 hour ago, LordNelson said:

Italian sausage spaghetti, Yum.  We'll all be over about 6:30 and make sure the pre-game show is on!  :)

"...red wine, since it's a little cold for beer."    :wacko:  - Said no Canadian ever! :lol:

That does sound good. Chicken Pasta here tonight. 

2 hours ago, MarbleMadness said:

Yes it is. I had a 60lb Basset Hound and his massive crap piles were no joke.

1 person likes this

27 minutes ago, danvilleshark said:

That does sound good. Chicken Pasta here tonight. 

Chicken giblets with buckwheat. Whisky later.

4 hours ago, seattle__sam said:

Yes it is. I had a 60lb Basset Hound and his massive crap piles were no joke.

Ours may be an outlier. I can usually palm it. Though if you use a skinny news paper bag it takes some skill and luck to flip the **** through the mouth without incident. 

I would have cooked the sausage (and balls) in the sauce to add that flavor. No pre cooking here. 

Red wine is always ok. We found a 'fancy' grocer that had calvados and we picked up some tequila for JB as well. I guess vacation is over when the alarm goes off tomorrow and I start my new life in the desert. 

1 minute ago, MarbleMadness said:

I would have cooked the sausage (and balls) in the sauce to add that flavor. No pre cooking here. 

Red wine is always ok. We found a 'fancy' grocer that had calvados and we picked up some tequila for JB as well. I guess vacation is over when the alarm goes off tomorrow and I start my new life in the desert. 

Damn it sucks when you have to go to work. How far do you have to drive to work?

Just now, Fugazi said:

Damn it sucks when you have to go to work. How far do you have to drive to work?

Like 7 minutes. :)

JB is my chauffeur as we only took one car down in our initial drive out. I get the VIP treatment.

1 person likes this

1 minute ago, MarbleMadness said:

JB is my chauffeur as we only took one car down in our initial drive out. I get the VIP treatment.

She's a keeper  

yo peeps! Took the wife to Bruno Mars this weekend at the Forum. Let me tell you what cluster F parking is with the Rams stadium being built across the way!

Show was ok. Wife thought it was great. I guess not my thing. 

Funny line of the night was two big 20 something female millennials saying, "You go chunky girl!" when in fact this girl was smaller than them and yes chunky but still. 

Same 2 girls thought House Pain - Jump Around was sung by Cypress Hill. I had to shake my head. 

Only other irritating thing of the night was the young couple in front of us who decided to take about 50 selfies of themselves throughout the show. It was practically 50!  

12 hours ago, MarbleMadness said:

That is NOT the VIP treatment.................

1 person likes this

14 hours ago, MarbleMadness said:

If I cook the sausage inside then I don't have an excuse to go out and smoke a Cohiba...it's all part of the master plan :) I love red wine but I don't drink it when it's hot outside.

54 minutes ago, winecountrysharksfan said:

If I cook the sausage inside then I don't have an excuse to go out and smoke a Cohiba...it's all part of the master plan :) I love red wine but I don't drink it when it's hot outside.

Outstanding!

11 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

Italy is out too. Marbles is probably mourning...

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0