Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
danvilleshark

GDT Sharks @ Dirty Oil 7:30 game 5

530 posts in this topic

This is just BS. Nobody should feel threatened for wearing any jersey.  Dirty oil fans included, even CBF. 

1 person likes this

Agreed.  We went to Game 4 of the WCF in 2011 in SJ, and everyone in the Tank was really great.  We bought beers for the guys next to us, and they were really friendly notwithstanding the rivalry.  We never felt threatened at all.  It was a rivalry, but a friendly one.

That is the way to treat rival fans in your building.  I've posted that a few times before, but we had a great time back then.

That is still part of the reason I have an affinity for the Sharks -- the fans were great then.  

But even if you cannot be a good fan, at least be a decent human and don't abuse other side fans...

Regards

N.

2 people like this

5 hours ago, Nuckluck said:

Agreed.  We went to Game 4 of the WCF in 2011 in SJ, and everyone in the Tank was really great.  We bought beers for the guys next to us, and they were really friendly notwithstanding the rivalry.  We never felt threatened at all.  It was a rivalry, but a friendly one.

That is the way to treat rival fans in your building.  I've posted that a few times before, but we had a great time back then.

That is still part of the reason I have an affinity for the Sharks -- the fans were great then.  

But even if you cannot be a good fan, at least be a decent human and don't abuse other side fans...

Regards

N.

Well said. We are all hockey fans. 

On April 22, 2017 at 9:48 AM, danvilleshark said:

This is just BS. Nobody should feel threatened for wearing any jersey.  Dirty oil fans included, even CBF. 

Two local crazy ******* drunk in a bar.  Can hardly wait to see the video from the bar.

3 hours ago, ChristianParent said:

Two local crazy ******* drunk in a bar.  Can hardly wait to see the video from the bar.

Yeah. I am not cracking on Edmonton for this. I am cracking on bad drunks. 

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0