Fugazi

2016-17 NHL Hockey Thread

1,537 posts in this topic

36 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

Don't bring facts into the conversation, you'll ruin the reputation of the forum 

Facts? That's arguable...

43 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

Don't bring facts into the conversation, you'll ruin the reputation of the forum 

Can you do something about that guy? 

The funniest thing may happen if Doug Wilson now trades for Peter Budaj out of TBL.

39 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

So many NHL trades today and Sunday...what will be left for all those deadline-day TV shows to talk about on Wednesday??

oh you know, they'll just re-hash. and when something not that big happens. fanboy pierre will be galloping away to break the news first!

3 minutes ago, Sharkhaywood said:

Farewell to the biter.

People say that Dahlen is great up to being the next Filip Forsberg, and that Ottawa got fleeced

5 minutes ago, cjelli said:

People say that Dahlen is great up to being the next Filip Forsberg, and that Ottawa got fleeced

Point a game player at 19 years old in the Swedish league from what I read.  Not a bad return for a UFA to be.

14 minutes ago, Sharkhaywood said:

Point a game player at 19 years old in the Swedish league from what I read.  Not a bad return for a UFA to be.

In the Swedish league's AHL.

5 hours ago, Sharkhaywood said:

I think they need to add a forward at the deadline and ideally someone to play with the Joes.  Lebanc hasn't done anything lately.  Patrick Sharp or Tomas Vanek would work depending on the price.  I say ship out Goldobin and Meuller at this point as neither has shown much.

Tomas Vanek's last couple of postseasons do not inspire confidence in him being a missing piece to the puzzle.

Ottawa Senators are my favourite Canadian team, don't like this trade. Chiefly because Alex Burrows is a deplorable player.

1 hour ago, Sharkhaywood said:

Aaron Ward is reporting that they've already agreed to terms on an extension 5M over 2 years.