The Official Site of the San Jose Sharks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fugazi

GDT: Sharks @ Sabres 4:00 PM

**** the sabres.

Tonight, as per usual, the Sabres were the ****er and the Sharks were the ****ee.

WELL, THE SHARKS LOSE AGAIN! A CURSE, NO.JUST NOT CHANGING THE GAME STRATEGY EVERY PERIOD,TODD. THIS TIME AROUND THE SABRES WERE RIPE FOR PICKING. BACKUP GOALIE LAST MINUTE CHANGE, NO MILLER, AND A MISSING CAPT. COME ON, ENOUGH CRAP ALREADY. 1/14/ 1, AND THEY COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND BEAT YOU . PATHETIC! I LIVE IN N.Y. AND AM A DIE HARD SHARK FAN. I OWN AND WEAR SHARK GEAR, BUT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS RECORD LOSING STEAK. AND, GETTING JOKES ABOUT THE SHARKS FAILURES IN THE PLAYOFFS EVERY YEAR. I HAVE BEEN A FAN GOING BACK ALMOST TO DAY ONE. YOU FANS WHO LIVE IN AND AROUND SAN JOSE DON,T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CLUB SHOULD HAVE A STANLEY CUP WITH ALL THE TALENT THEY HAVE. THEY TRADE FOR PLAYERS AND STILL LOSE! LOOK AT THE TEAMS WHO HAVE THE CUP AND YOU DECIDE WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THIS CLUB. IN CLOSING THEY CANNOT PLAY CONSTANT UPGRADE HOCKEY ESPECIALLY AGAINST LOSING TEAMS WHO, IN FACT GET THERE GAME FACE ON FOR THEM.

WELL, THE SHARKS LOSE AGAIN! A CURSE, NO.JUST NOT CHANGING THE GAME STRATEGY EVERY PERIOD,TODD. THIS TIME AROUND THE SABRES WERE RIPE FOR PICKING. BACKUP GOALIE LAST MINUTE CHANGE, NO MILLER, AND A MISSING CAPT. COME ON, ENOUGH CRAP ALREADY. 1/14/ 1, AND THEY COME TO YOUR HOUSE AND BEAT YOU . PATHETIC! I LIVE IN N.Y. AND AM A DIE HARD SHARK FAN. I OWN AND WEAR SHARK GEAR, BUT I AM SICK AND TIRED OF THIS RECORD LOSING STEAK. AND, GETTING JOKES ABOUT THE SHARKS FAILURES IN THE PLAYOFFS EVERY YEAR. I HAVE BEEN A FAN GOING BACK ALMOST TO DAY ONE. YOU FANS WHO LIVE IN AND AROUND SAN JOSE DON,T SEEM TO UNDERSTAND THAT THIS CLUB SHOULD HAVE A STANLEY CUP WITH ALL THE TALENT THEY HAVE. THEY TRADE FOR PLAYERS AND STILL LOSE! LOOK AT THE TEAMS WHO HAVE THE CUP AND YOU DECIDE WHAT IS THE PROBLEM WITH THIS CLUB. IN CLOSING THEY CANNOT PLAY CONSTANT UPGRADE HOCKEY ESPECIALLY AGAINST LOSING TEAMS WHO, IN FACT GET THERE GAME FACE ON FOR THEM.

I'm coming to New York to see the Sharks play the Islanders and Rangers in 2 weeks! Hope to see you there!

that is your first post?

The Sabres won that trade bigtime

That was my take as well. At this point in their careers, Stewart and Halak for Ott and Miller might be considered a push. Toss in 2 picks and mid level prospect and St Louis got steamrolled in that trade.

I'm coming to New York to see the Sharks play the Islanders and Rangers in 2 weeks! Hope to see you there!

I'll be there as well.

First beer is on me.

My advise to you is to start drinking.

My advise to you is to start drinking.

For some, drinking will only enhance the teal crazy passion and make it even more difficult to find the Caps Lock key. We might suffer more posts but Mr East would absolutely feel better.

But that was a cool post. I felt the fan pain there.

For some, drinking will only enhance the teal crazy passion and make it even more difficult to find the Caps Lock key. We might suffer more posts but Mr East would absolutely feel better.

But that was a cool post. I felt the fan pain there.

If he lives in Buffalo he has my deepest sympathy.

Burrish is absolutely useless. It is shameful that this coaching staff thinks he has more to offer than Nieto. Similarly, while Kennedy has certainly disappointed, there is no reason he should be scratched in favor of Burrish. Yes Shepherd scored, but the lack of depth on the lower lines as a result of moving up Pavelski is really showing.

Burrish is absolutely useless. It is shameful that this coaching staff thinks he has more to offer than Nieto. Similarly, while Kennedy has certainly disappointed, there is no reason he should be scratched in favor of Burrish. Yes Shepherd scored, but the lack of depth on the lower lines as a result of moving up Pavelski is really showing.

In the Philly game, Burish had a 2 on 1 with someone and managed to neither shoot or pass the puck. 4th line grit!

Someone please start tomorrows GDT. After last nights effort by the Sharks we need someone with better karma than mine

Someone please start tomorrows GDT. After last nights effort by the Sharks we need someone with better karma than mine

I'm saving myself for the 13th...