The Official Site of the San Jose Sharks

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fugazi

GDT: Sharks @ Sabres 4:00 PM

Buffalo has played well in the last couple games. Rallied to beat the Bruins by scoring with an empty net and then won it on OT.

sharks 5 - sabres 0 (havlat, havlat, havlat, havlat, and havlat)

If this happens I am taking you to vegas.

Also, I give Buffalo and the memory of having to shovel the snow every snowing winter day in my childhood the finger.

You should head to that Sabres bar for good mojo. Havlat scored the last time I was there!

And then tore his groin hopping over the boards . . . on second thought stay away.

You should head to that Sabres bar for good mojo. Havlat scored the last time I was there!

And then tore his groin hopping over the boards . . . on second thought stay away.

I think that was the last Sharks game I attended in person. Saw the whole thing happen.

Burns has to be due as well.

Well, it didn;t take long for Thornton's influence to take hold. No hitting, very little shooting, invisible.

Move him back top D?

I thought that as well but it may screw with his head too much. He has been playing with the thought of being aggressive in the offensive zone and then he would have to go back to being a D man and picking his spots. I am surprised that they haven't moved him away from Thornton to play with Marleau or Couture.

Burns laughed when i told him to ignore Todd's system and it would help him get out of his slump. He said he'd get in trouble if he did that.

Burns laughed when i told him to ignore Todd's system and it would help him get out of his slump. He said he'd get in trouble if he did that.

You were on fire last night. Did you give Brodie any advise?

You were on fire last night. Did you give Brodie any advise?

I shot him a few dirty looks. I have gone back and forth with him on facebook before, lol.

Again with this ****?

it worked yesterday, just not for havlat :lol:

Havlat had zeros across the board. Methinks there might be ulterior motives here.

Admit it. You're trying to get him traded...

I shot him a few dirty looks. I have gone back and forth with him on facebook before, lol.

Are you sure those dirty looks didn't translate differently to him?