The Official Site of the San Jose Sharks

21 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

We're not allowing that

Who's the we and what are y'all not allowing?

27 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

Who's the we and what are y'all not allowing?

The we will remain anonymous and I just can't allow the graphic language in the joke

Carry on

25 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

The we will remain anonymous and I just can't allow the graphic language in the joke

Carry on

:huh::huh::huh::huh: Who are you and what have you done with Fugz?!?!

Guy walks into a bar waving his gun around.

"I have a .45 caliber Colt 1911 with 7 in the magazine and one in the pipe and I want to know who's been sleeping with my wife".

There was silence for a moment before a voice called out from the back. 

"You're gonna need more magazines."

Two hunters are out in the woods when one of them suddenly collapses. His eyes are glazed over and he's not breathing. His buddy calls 911.

When the 911 operator comes on the phone the hunter says "Help, I think my friend is dead, what do I do?"

The operator replies "Ok, remain calm. First thing we need to do is make sure he's dead"

The hunter says "Ok", there is silence on the phone for a moment, and then a gunshot is heard.

The hunter returns ansd says "Ok, now what?"

Trump gets one presidential intelligence briefing a week: sources

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-briefings-idUSKBN13X2M9

President-elect Donald Trump is receiving an average of one presidential intelligence briefing a week, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter, far fewer than most of his recent predecessors.

Although they are not required to, presidents-elect have in the past generally welcomed the opportunity to receive the President's Daily Brief (PDB), the most highly classified and closely held document in the government, on a regular basis.

It was not immediately clear why Trump has decided not to receive the intelligence briefings available to President Barack Obama more frequently, or whether that has made any difference in his presidential preparations.

An official on the transition team said on Thursday that Trump has been receiving national security briefings, including "routine" PDBs and other special briefings, but declined to specify their content or frequency, saying these matters were classified.

Trump has asked for at least one briefing, and possibly more, from intelligence agencies on specific subjects, one of the officials said. The source declined to identify what subjects interested the president-elect, but said that so far they have not included Russia or Iran.

Indiana Governor Mike Pence, Trump's vice president-elect, has been receiving his own PDB at least six days a week, the sources familiar with the matter said.

Trump's casual attitude to the briefings attracted criticism from Representative Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee.

"It is deeply disturbing that the president-elect has time for rallies but not for regular intelligence briefings," Schiff said.

6 minutes ago, bclay52 said:

Trump gets one presidential intelligence briefing a week: sources

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-briefings-idUSKBN13X2M9

President-elect Donald Trump is receiving an average of one presidential intelligence briefing a week, according to U.S. officials familiar with the matter, far fewer than most of his recent predecessors.

Although they are not required to, presidents-elect have in the past generally welcomed the opportunity to receive the President's Daily Brief (PDB), the most highly classified and closely held document in the government, on a regular basis.

It was not immediately clear why Trump has decided not to receive the intelligence briefings available to President Barack Obama more frequently, or whether that has made any difference in his presidential preparations.

An official on the transition team said on Thursday that Trump has been receiving national security briefings, including "routine" PDBs and other special briefings, but declined to specify their content or frequency, saying these matters were classified.

Trump has asked for at least one briefing, and possibly more, from intelligence agencies on specific subjects, one of the officials said. The source declined to identify what subjects interested the president-elect, but said that so far they have not included Russia or Iran.

Indiana Governor Mike Pence, Trump's vice president-elect, has been receiving his own PDB at least six days a week, the sources familiar with the matter said.

Trump's casual attitude to the briefings attracted criticism from Representative Adam Schiff, the top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee.

"It is deeply disturbing that the president-elect has time for rallies but not for regular intelligence briefings," Schiff said.

So are you as deeply disturbed by the fact that Obama has attended only 42% of his intelligence briefings since taking office?

Of course you're not. You are a kool aid drinking libtard with no time for the facts. The actual sitting president with his finger on the button blew off well over half his briefings. But you didn't care.

Actually one briefing a week for someone who isn't going to be president for another month sounds fine to me. He's not making policy, he's not ordering troops to other countries. He just needs an overview of what's happening until he takes office.

Fugz - You really need to ban him for that! At least suspend him for a few days!!

50 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

Fugz - You really need to ban him for that! At least suspend him for a few days!!

Well he did start  this thread two years ago. Maybe he thought it was a funny enough story to post it here.

19 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

Well he did start  this thread two years ago. Maybe he thought it was a funny enough story to post it here.

Oh FFS... smh...

Steve-Carell-Facepalm.gif

6 minutes ago, seattle__sam said:

The idea of bclay starting a thread based on humor is...

...funny.

Kind of like Fugz's poster recognition and math skills...

7 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

Kind of the jinger starting a hockey-themed thread.

15 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

Hey you didn't specify who I should consider banning so I took the top post of the discussion. If you meant Nellie then tough luck. You two love birds can work that out between yourselves     :P

19 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

Hey you didn't specify who I should consider banning so I took the top post of the discussion. If you meant Nellie then tough luck. You two love birds can work that out between yourselves     :P

:huh: How long has it been since you and logic parted ways and got divorced?

46 minutes ago, Redbeard said:

:huh: How long has it been since you and logic parted ways and got divorced?

Two years

24 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

Two years

Wow! That's a pretty good run to survive! P)