The Official Site of the San Jose Sharks

14 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

52901680_10156320765807297_3226628326110

If my son did that I'd probably high 5 him.

It's probably a good thing I never had a son...

11 minutes ago, winecountrysharksfan said:

Hmm...isn’t Crown your drink of choice?

53 minutes ago, Fugazi said:

53013879_2287779884832139_88821491129594

I thought Danville had explicitly requested to not have pictures posted of him anymore

39 minutes ago, winecountrysharksfan said:

Hmm...isn’t Crown your drink of choice?

:D

A priest, an atheist, and a rabbi argue, when does life start:

'Life begins at conception!', says the priest.

'Life begins at birth!', argues the atheist.

'Life begins when the wife takes the children for a vacation', retorts the rabbi.

------

'What would you prefer to have, five million dollars, or five daughters', asks a journalist of a rabbi.

'Five daughters', responds the rabbi immediately.

'But why?'

'Because I have eight right now.'

This morning I was at Target shopping for new curtains and bedding. I saw someone in the parking lot crying uncontrollably. She was against the wall and had two employees around her, talking to her and trying to calm her down. She was inconsolable saying she lost her tax return money and wasn’t going to be able to pay rent or buy food for a few weeks. I felt terrible. She was 40-something and I thought of how blessed I was. I gave her $250 to try and help. She thanked me and hugged me. I felt pretty good because I was able to spread a smile, make her day, and share some of the $1400 I had just found in the parking lot.

5 hours ago, Fugazi said:

This morning I was at Target shopping for new curtains and bedding. I saw someone in the parking lot crying uncontrollably. She was against the wall and had two employees around her, talking to her and trying to calm her down. She was inconsolable saying she lost her tax return money and wasn’t going to be able to pay rent or buy food for a few weeks. I felt terrible. She was 40-something and I thought of how blessed I was. I gave her $250 to try and help. She thanked me and hugged me. I felt pretty good because I was able to spread a smile, make her day, and share some of the $1400 I had just found in the parking lot.

That was nice of you. Now what are you going to do with the rest of the money you FOUND? :)

Wait, and listen, to the end...

WTF is going on there?

• Haha 1