The Official Site of the San Jose Sharks

Women are always saying that nothing hurts worse than child birth. I call BS on this. I say getting kicked in the nuts hurts far worse.

My proof is that many women within a year or two of having a child say "I think I would like to have another child."

There are no men who say "I think I want to get kicked in the nuts again."

• Like 1

My uncle's wedding photo's are basically the greatest thing ever. 1978 was not a good year for fashion.

Neither was 1974. Little Sharkhaywood proving pimpin' ain't easy in his Brady Bunch sweater vest.

Mug_zpsfe338e0b.jpg

Neither was 1974. Little Sharkhaywood proving pimpin' ain't easy in his Brady Bunch sweater vest.

Mug_zpsfe338e0b.jpg

Disturbing

• Like 1

:lol: :lol: :lol:

My Brother took a picture like that when he was young and we still rag on him about it. I'll see if my Mom still has it and I'll post it here if she does

My Brother took a picture like that when he was young and we still rag on him about it. I'll see if my Mom still has it and I'll post it here if she does

I love that pic because of the face I threw at the photographer. Alot of attitude for a 5 year old.

Mug_zpsfe338e0b.jpg

You had every right to be sporting a sour puss.

True story from tv station WFRV in Green Bay - had most of Northern Wisconsin laughing for days and a very embarrassed female news anchor who will, in the future, likely be more careful before she asks questions on air. What happens when you predict snow but don't get any? Time for the female news anchor to cut over to the weather. The day after it was supposed to have snowed and didn't, she turned to the weatherman and asked:

"So Bob, where's that 8 inches you promised me last night?"

Not only did HE have to run off the set, but half the crew did too because they all just lost it. A quick thinking techie broke to commercial.

Joke for Fug-

Sitting on the side of the highway waiting to catch speeding drivers, a State Police Officer sees a car puttering along at 22 MPH. He thinks to himself, this driver is just as dangerous as a speeder!" So he turns on his lights and pulls the driver over. Approaching the car, he notices that there are five old ladies -- two in the front seat and three in the back -- wide eyed and white as ghosts. The driver, obviously confused, says to him, Officer, I don't understand, I was doing exactly the speed limit! What seems to be the problem? "Ma'am," the officer replies, you weren't speeding, but you should know that driving slower than the speed limit can also be a danger to other drivers. Slower than the speed limit? No sir, I was doing the speed limit exactly... Twenty-two miles an hour! "The old woman says a bit proudly. The State Police officer, trying to contain a chuckle explains to her that 22" was the route number, not the speed limit. A bit embarrassed, the woman grinned and thanked the officer for pointing out her error. But before I let you go, Ma'am, I have to ask... Is everyone in this car OK? These women seem awfully shaken and they haven't muttered a single peep this whole time, "the officer asks. Oh, they'll be all right in a minute officer. We just got off Route 119."

Mixed feelings: seeing your mother in law flying off a cliff in your new car.

Also, having your FH goalie playing the Sharks.