SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
Fan Territory

Sooooo .Doug? Are you locked out for this one too?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
15 replies to this topic

#1 Pimpzilla

Pimpzilla

taatooteetoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,750 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:26 PM

Get him while he's free, Douger .. you know you need him.

GOALTENDING CONSULTANT ALLAIRE PARTS WAYS WITH MAPLE LEAFS

#2 MarbleMadness

MarbleMadness

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 40,750 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:36 PM

The sloth could be the next roy.
10/1/09 9:43 PM-From this moment on I call for Doug Wilson to be **** canned.
"Go Niners!" - Fugazi
"Does he have anything left in that stick and that wonderful set of hands?" -Randy Hahn
Nabby: I was like whoa, Dougie's coming really hard!

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

#3 Pimpzilla

Pimpzilla

taatooteetoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,750 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 05:58 PM

View PostMarbleMadness, on 17 September 2012 - 05:36 PM, said:

The sloth could be the next roy.
Roy .. orbison?

#4 Fugazi

Fugazi

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 57,896 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 06:14 PM

View PostPimpzilla, on 17 September 2012 - 05:58 PM, said:

Roy .. orbison?

Roy......Rogers?

#5 Pimpzilla

Pimpzilla

taatooteetoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,750 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:09 PM

where is pete?

#6 Pimpzilla

Pimpzilla

taatooteetoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,750 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:33 PM

Sharks don't need a Roy , Sharks need a Nabber with a b-fly and a 3 inch of extra balls but who can keep the angles like Nabber did. Kinda like what Strelow thought he saw in Greiss before he croaked  and let/Douger allow Wayner to ruin everything. For the record, Fin man, I sort of approve of you  .. when I am really drunk and I forget all the coaching I got when I was a twiner .
Douger ,,, piece of advice from a crazy euro .... expel the Nemo, fire the Wayner Hire the frenchie and ask me what do I think of Sommerinsiam ..... you'll be fine after that ... and if lordsandals calls to suppoert summercancer .. just remind him how many Calder cups he won.

#7 Pimpzilla

Pimpzilla

taatooteetoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,750 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 10:34 PM

anf **** the SQL on this thing .. I mean I am a high end IT but even I kow how I can fix the crap on the NHL websites.

#8 Pimpzilla

Pimpzilla

taatooteetoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,750 posts

Posted 17 September 2012 - 11:01 PM

seriously .. I ask people to go blast me into tomorrow ... live.. but I still just get private emails complaining  about my spelling ... i mean .. go phuck yourselves .. is that all I deserve? slam me bam me .. confront me .... I am out here for your enjoyment .. just check my blog before they decide I am a business and I have to pay.... I am close to that  yet i never applied for the monetary crap .. and i will never make any money out of it .... just mention the pimp on google and they might skip the entry prices

#9 erock-1

erock-1

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 10,565 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 07:52 AM

Would Allaire even be able to help out the sloth with that confusing flop style he uses?
Posted Image

#10 MarbleMadness

MarbleMadness

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 40,750 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 08:06 AM

View Posterock-1, on 18 September 2012 - 07:52 AM, said:

Would Allaire even be able to help out the sloth with that confusing flop style he uses?

I'm no historian but I believe the French are fairly well versed in the flop...
"Go Niners!" - Fugazi
"Does he have anything left in that stick and that wonderful set of hands?" -Randy Hahn

#11 Pimpzilla

Pimpzilla

taatooteetoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,750 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 09:00 AM

View Posterock-1, on 18 September 2012 - 07:52 AM, said:

a monkey with a "goaltending 101" book would be able to help the sloth.

#12 it_hurts

it_hurts

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 2,820 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:46 PM

View PostPimpzilla, on 17 September 2012 - 10:33 PM, said:

Sharks don't need a Roy , Sharks need a Nabber with a b-fly and a 3 inch of extra balls but who can keep the angles like Nabber did. Kinda like what Strelow thought he saw in Greiss before he croaked  and let/Douger allow Wayner to ruin everything. For the record, Fin man, I sort of approve of you  .. when I am really drunk and I forget all the coaching I got when I was a twiner .
Douger ,,, piece of advice from a crazy euro .... expel the Nemo, fire the Wayner Hire the frenchie and ask me what do I think of Sommerinsiam ..... you'll be fine after that ... and if lordsandals calls to suppoert summercancer .. just remind him how many Calder cups he won.
Except Nabokov wan't particularly good with the "angles," as manifestly evinced by his proclivity for being beaten short side.  And the longer it had been since his last Strelow session, the worse he was.  (Must have had weak long term spatial memory.)  Nevertheless, he was so agressive trying to play the angle game he was highly susceptible to being passed around by teams of sufficient skill unless his D was extremely agressive in counteracting that.  Unfortunately the lazy ass Russin D he has played with didn't qualify that way but fortunately for Nabokov he played most of his career in SJ with some of the strongest team D's of the era.

#13 Pimpzilla

Pimpzilla

taatooteetoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,750 posts

Posted 18 September 2012 - 12:54 PM

View Postit_hurts, on 18 September 2012 - 12:46 PM, said:

Except Nabokov wan't particularly good with the "angles," as manifestly evinced by his proclivity for being beaten short side.  And the longer it had been since his last Strelow session, the worse he was.  (Must have had weak long term spatial memory.)  Nevertheless, he was so agressive trying to play the angle game he was highly susceptible to being passed around by teams of sufficient skill unless his D was extremely agressive in counteracting that.  Unfortunately the lazy ass Russin D he has played with didn't qualify that way but fortunately for Nabokov he played most of his career in SJ with some of the strongest team D's of the era.
Actually it wasn't "bad angles" that killed him ... it was his poor footwork and form in transition plus the stance on the post.
He had to be aggressive to compensate for size and style but he was sufficiently fast to NOT allow teams to pass around him too much. As for his time in Russia it was the lateral speed that killed him , not his angles.
Once again, hurting dude, let it go .. you never liked the guy and you never understood the game of goalies.

#14 danvilleshark

danvilleshark

Drinker of Beer

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 21,135 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 09:55 AM

I give the goalie coach credit for calling it out. Nobody wants "help" with their speciality.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=405579
Racecar spelled backwards is racecar.

#15 MarbleMadness

MarbleMadness

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 40,750 posts

Posted 20 September 2012 - 10:50 AM

View Postdanvilleshark, on 20 September 2012 - 09:55 AM, said:

I give the goalie coach credit for calling it out. Nobody wants "help" with their speciality.

http://www.tsn.ca/nhl/story/?id=405579

Which is why it's so damned important to have a goalie coach.
"Go Niners!" - Fugazi

#16 petshark

petshark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 01 October 2012 - 10:30 AM

View PostPimpzilla, on 17 September 2012 - 11:01 PM, said:

seriously .. I ask people to go blast me into tomorrow ... live.. but I still just get private emails complaining  about my spelling ... i mean .. go phuck yourselves .. is that all I deserve? slam me bam me .. confront me .... I am out here for your enjoyment .. just check my blog before they decide I am a business and I have to pay.... I am close to that  yet i never applied for the monetary crap .. and i will never make any money out of it .... just mention the pimp on google and they might skip the entry prices

Your blog site will ask you to pay for the service?  Why in the world would you choose it then?  What's wrong with wordpress?
Attack life, it’s going to kill you anyway. — Steven Coallier
The Onion Horoscopes: October 11, 2011, Libra: "It turns out there are actually plenty of problems you can't solve with a smile, a sincere heartfelt talk, or a large, heavy piece of lumber."
October 18, 2011, Libra: "For the third year in a row, no one responds to your well-meaning letters concerning what you consider to be fairly large errors in just about everything."
Inside Hockey

Image Map