Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Fugazi

2012 Playoffs Round 2 All Games

512 posts in this topic

NEW YORK (April 26, 2012) – The National Hockey League today announced the dates, starting times and television coverage for the 2012 Stanley Cup Playoff Conference Semifinals, which begin Friday, April 27, when the Phoenix Coyotes host the Nashville Predators. For the first time NBC Sports Group will have exclusive coverage of the Conference Semifinals in the U.S. CBC, TSN and RDS televise exclusive coverage throughout Canada.

2012 EASTERN CONFERENCE SEMIFINALS

SERIES I TIME (ET) #1 NY Rangers vs. #7 Washington Networks

Saturday, April 28, 2012 3 p.m. Washington at NY Rangers NBC, CBC

Monday, April 30, 2012 7:30 p.m. Washington at NY Rangers NBC Sports Network, CBC

Wednesday, May 2, 2012 7:30 p.m. NY Rangers at Washington NBC Sports Network, CBC

Saturday, May 5, 2012 12:30 p.m. NY Rangers at Washington NBC, CBC

*Monday, May 7, 2012 7:30 p.m. Washington at NY Rangers NBC Sports Network, CBC

*Wednesday, May 9, 2012 TBD NY Rangers at Washington TBD, CBC

*Saturday, May 12, 2012 TBD Washington at NY Rangers TBD, CBC

SERIES J TIME (ET) #5 Philadelphia vs. #6 New Jersey Networks

Sunday, April 29, 2012 3 p.m. New Jersey at Philadelphia NBC, CBC

Tuesday, May 1, 2012 7:30 p.m. New Jersey at Philadelphia NBC Sports Network, CBC

Thursday, May 3, 2012 7:30 p.m. Philadelphia at New Jersey NBC Sports Network, CBC

Sunday, May 6, 2012 7:30 p.m. Philadelphia at New Jersey NBC Sports Network, CBC

*Tuesday, May 8, 2012 TBD New Jersey at Philadelphia NBC Sports Network, CBC

*Thursday, May 10, 2012 TBD Philadelphia at New Jersey TBD, CBC

*Saturday, May 12, 2012 TBD New Jersey at Philadelphia TBD, CBC

2012 WESTERN CONFERENCE SEMIFINALS

SERIES K TIME (ET) #2 St. Louis vs. #8 Los Angeles Networks

Saturday, April 28, 2012 7:30 p.m. Los Angeles at St. Louis NBC Sports Network, TSN

Monday, April 30, 2012 9 p.m. Los Angeles at St. Louis CNBC, TSN

Thursday, May 3, 2012 10 p.m. St. Louis at Los Angeles NBC Sports Network, TSN

Sunday, May 6, 2012 3 p.m. St. Louis at Los Angeles NBC, TSN

*Tuesday, May 8, 2012 TBD Los Angeles at St. Louis CNBC, TSN

*Thursday, May 10, 2012 TBD St. Louis at Los Angeles TBD, TSN

*Saturday, May 12, 2012 TBD Los Angeles at St. Louis TBD, TSN

SERIES L TIME (ET) #3 Phoenix vs. #4 Nashville Networks

Friday, April 27, 2012 9 p.m. Nashville at Phoenix NBC Sports Network, TSN

Sunday, April 29, 2012 8 p.m. Nashville at Phoenix NBC Sports Network, TSN

Wednesday, May 2, 2012 9 p.m. Phoenix at Nashville CNBC, TSN

Friday, May 4, 2012 7:30 p.m. Phoenix at Nashville NBC Sports Network, TSN

*Monday, May 7, 2012 10 p.m. Nashville at Phoenix NBC Sports Network, TSN

*Wednesday, May 9, 2012 TBD Phoenix at Nashville TBD, TSN

*Friday, May 11, 2012 TBD Nashville at Phoenix TBD, TSN

* If necessary

ALL TIMES LISTED ARE EASTERN TIME

TBD = To Be Determined

Rangers

Capitals

Devils

Flyers

Blues

Kings

Coyotes

Predators

NOW, WHO THE **** PICKED ANY OF THESE TEAMS AS THE FINAL 8 GOING INTO THE NHL SEASON BACK IN OCTOBER!? Maybe Philly and Washington, but that's about it. Been a crazy year in the NHL.

Rangers

Capitals

Devils

Flyers

Blues

Kings

Coyotes

Predators

NOW, WHO THE **** PICKED ANY OF THESE TEAMS AS THE FINAL 8 GOING INTO THE NHL SEASON BACK IN OCTOBER!? Maybe Philly and Washington, but that's about it. Been a crazy year in the NHL.

I didn't pick playoffs then because playoffs are frequently matchup issues. I did pick by standings points. And I did pick the Rags to go well north of 100 pts. I also had the Preds solidly in the playoffs. I had no idea on Philly except that they very likely wouldn't do as well as last year.

It's funny because, the old powerhouses fell off. IMO, who would think that lightening up on calls would cause enough of shift in the power structure of NHL play. I do wonder if the powers that be will rethink that one. It's telling us that some of those teams were living off the powerplay more than the cognoscenti might have imagined. The shift caused a marked drop in PP's awarded.

Who knew the Yotes and Preds could actually score in the first period of game one? Its a barn burner I tell ya

Who knew the Yotes and Preds could actually score in the first period of game one? Its a barn burner I tell ya

Preds play for offense this year a lot. Check the number of clean zone entries they get and drool.

Did Smith kick the puck into his own net? This is gonna be close

Did Smith kick the puck into his own net? This is gonna be close

Never fails, ref blew the whistle

Preds play for offense this year a lot. Check the number of clean zone entries they get and drool.

Trotz really has that team rolling, they might actually make the Finals this year

Whitney is a beast.

Another ex-Shark does well in the Playoffs... :lol:

Washington vs. New York is about to start.

**** already. Wonder if my phone can stream the game from the beach.

**** already. Wonder if my phone can stream the game from the beach.

Those east coast games have a way of sneaking up on you. Darn time difference. If the game is on the NHL on NBC page, I was able to stream the Saturday game last week from my iPad. If it can run on the iPad (which means most likely it was a javascript-oriented video player), it should run on your android phone just fine.

How much would y'all pay to have one of the Caps at the end of the bench lean over and punch Pierre while he's in the middle of spewing crap with the camera on him?

How much would y'all pay to have one of the Caps at the end of the bench lean over and punch Pierre while he's in the middle of spewing crap with the camera on him?

I am sure the hockey loving public could come up with a nice sum of money for that. Of course, any price that you set for such a thing would probably find its way back to the NHL in form of a fine. :lol:

Those east coast games have a way of sneaking up on you. Darn time difference. If the game is on the NHL on NBC page, I was able to stream the Saturday game last week from my iPad. If it can run on the iPad (which means most likely it was a javascript-oriented video player), it should run on your android phone just fine.

Cool I'll check.