The Official Site of the San Jose Sharks

To be honest, the 4 Chords should have started with Let It Be, and not have it tossed somewhere in between.

The other two videos are a bit more cliche but still fun.

I think they started with Journey because the opening phrase is the most immediately recognizable

This song was played every day a couple summers ago. Naturally, it got old but it's a good tune.

had dinner in north beach last night. first song when they turned on the music was fugazi's favorite hipster.

OhNooo.jpg

Here's to the new season. Here's to the cool dude that will be watching at the bottom of 110, still getting his hockey fix on. The only guy in the building I'd even ask for an autograph from anymore. Mild mannered superhero. To his numerous 70's-80's concerts at Berkeley's Greek, to warm summer nights in the Berkeley hills with my own Cinnamon Girl. To smiling each time I spy Neil at the Tank, oh yea man brother Neil...I'll share it...

• Like 1

It is interesting how these two artists' careers went in two very different directions.

Play was truly a revolutionary album as it was one of the first albums to have a significant number of the songs used in commercials. A brilliant way to sell records...

Also, 2000 is not 13 years ago, right? Gosh darn you, time!

I was looking up a song from 2006 today and even that is now 7 years old?!?!?

Also, the oldie weekend on Live105 is truly showing me how much today's modern alt sucks. I mean, Knights of Cydonia came on and reaffirmed my everyone at one point had faith in Muse.

Yeah, holiday weekends on Live 105 are really a treat.

The point that I knew Muse had jumped the shark is when my older sibling discovered them from the Twilight soundtrack. (Of course, I had mentioned that he would like them loooooong before that.) It was all downhill from there.