SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?
Fan Territory

Team Hotels in San Jose

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 matvei15

matvei15

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:13 AM

Any information regarding where visiting teams are staying nowadays?  Wanted to get a few autographs.  I know it used to be the Fairmont, De Anza, and Hilton.  I know the Wings stay at the Valencia now.  Thanks!

#2 Wedge_Antilles

Wedge_Antilles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:18 AM

Puck Bunny Alert!!!

:unsure: :lol:
The following is a comprehensive list of all the arenas in the world that think leaning is a problem and have instituted rules against it.

HP Pavilion.

Welcome to the People's Republic of Northern California...

#3 Pimpzilla

Pimpzilla

taatooteetoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 20,780 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:29 AM

stalker

#4 petshark

petshark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 10:59 AM

I had a number of people ask me why I didn't get autographs in Russia.  I kept pointing out that not speaking Russian is a serious handicap in this regard.  I could barely find the games, how the hell could I stalk players?  They had strict rules about throwing things, including your body, onto the ice.

But for those unwilling to seek out the proper venue (no I don't have it) at the HP, try asking here.
Attack life, it’s going to kill you anyway. — Steven Coallier
The Onion Horoscopes: October 11, 2011, Libra: "It turns out there are actually plenty of problems you can't solve with a smile, a sincere heartfelt talk, or a large, heavy piece of lumber."
October 18, 2011, Libra: "For the third year in a row, no one responds to your well-meaning letters concerning what you consider to be fairly large errors in just about everything."
Inside Hockey

#5 Fugazi

Fugazi

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 57,950 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:12 PM

:lol:

#6 Wedge_Antilles

Wedge_Antilles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:18 AM

View Postpetshark, on 19 October 2010 - 10:59 AM, said:

I had a number of people ask me why I didn't get autographs in Russia.  I kept pointing out that not speaking Russian is a serious handicap in this regard.  I could barely find the games, how the hell could I stalk players?  They had strict rules about throwing things, including your body, onto the ice.

But for those unwilling to seek out the proper venue (no I don't have it) at the HP, try asking here.
Wow. San Jose has a serial bank robber running around.

Cool...
The following is a comprehensive list of all the arenas in the world that think leaning is a problem and have instituted rules against it.

HP Pavilion.

Welcome to the People's Republic of Northern California...

#7 matvei15

matvei15

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:51 AM

Awesome!  Thanks for the great tips guys!

Image Map