Fan Territory

Photo

Team Hotels in San Jose

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
6 replies to this topic

#1 matvei15

matvei15

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 08:13 AM

Any information regarding where visiting teams are staying nowadays? Wanted to get a few autographs. I know it used to be the Fairmont, De Anza, and Hilton. I know the Wings stay at the Valencia now. Thanks!

#2 Wedge_Antilles

Wedge_Antilles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:18 AM

Puck Bunny Alert!!!

:unsure: :lol:
The following is a comprehensive list of all the arenas in the world that think leaning is a problem and have instituted rules against it.

HP Pavilion.

Welcome to the People's Republic of Northern California...

#3 Pimpzilla

Pimpzilla

taatooteetoo

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 25,927 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 09:29 AM

stalker

#4 petshark

petshark

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 5,547 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 10:59 AM

I had a number of people ask me why I didn't get autographs in Russia. I kept pointing out that not speaking Russian is a serious handicap in this regard. I could barely find the games, how the hell could I stalk players? They had strict rules about throwing things, including your body, onto the ice.

But for those unwilling to seek out the proper venue (no I don't have it) at the HP, try asking here.
Attack life, it’s going to kill you anyway. — Steven Coallier
The Onion Horoscopes: October 11, 2011, Libra: "It turns out there are actually plenty of problems you can't solve with a smile, a sincere heartfelt talk, or a large, heavy piece of lumber."
October 18, 2011, Libra: "For the third year in a row, no one responds to your well-meaning letters concerning what you consider to be fairly large errors in just about everything."
Inside Hockey

#5 Fugazi

Fugazi

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 78,137 posts

Posted 19 October 2010 - 12:12 PM

:lol:

#6 Wedge_Antilles

Wedge_Antilles

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 20 October 2010 - 07:18 AM

I had a number of people ask me why I didn't get autographs in Russia. I kept pointing out that not speaking Russian is a serious handicap in this regard. I could barely find the games, how the hell could I stalk players? They had strict rules about throwing things, including your body, onto the ice.

But for those unwilling to seek out the proper venue (no I don't have it) at the HP, try asking here.

Wow. San Jose has a serial bank robber running around.

Cool...
The following is a comprehensive list of all the arenas in the world that think leaning is a problem and have instituted rules against it.

HP Pavilion.

Welcome to the People's Republic of Northern California...

#7 matvei15

matvei15

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 2 posts

Posted 23 October 2010 - 11:51 AM

Awesome! Thanks for the great tips guys!

Image Map