Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

matvei15

Team Hotels in San Jose

7 posts in this topic

Any information regarding where visiting teams are staying nowadays? Wanted to get a few autographs. I know it used to be the Fairmont, De Anza, and Hilton. I know the Wings stay at the Valencia now. Thanks!

I had a number of people ask me why I didn't get autographs in Russia. I kept pointing out that not speaking Russian is a serious handicap in this regard. I could barely find the games, how the hell could I stalk players? They had strict rules about throwing things, including your body, onto the ice.

But for those unwilling to seek out the proper venue (no I don't have it) at the HP, try asking here.

I had a number of people ask me why I didn't get autographs in Russia. I kept pointing out that not speaking Russian is a serious handicap in this regard. I could barely find the games, how the hell could I stalk players? They had strict rules about throwing things, including your body, onto the ice.

But for those unwilling to seek out the proper venue (no I don't have it) at the HP, try asking here.

Wow. San Jose has a serial bank robber running around.

Cool...