SIGN IN or REGISTER
USERNAME or EMAIL
PASSWORD

FORGOT YOUR USERNAME OR PASSWORD?

OT: Can you watch 49ers games on comcast on demand?

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
3 replies to this topic

#1 Sharksfan1515

Sharksfan1515

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:36 PM

Hello. I have to ask here on the sharks forum because if I went to the 49ers forum I'd see the score of the game I missed, which would defeat the purpose. I forgot to TIVO the 49ers game today. I have comcast cable. I was wondering if the 49ers games are available for 24 hours or however long on demand like the Giants and Sharks games are, and if so, where they are listed. Thank you very much for your help.

#2 Fugazi

Fugazi

Advanced Member

• Moderators
  • 53,093 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 07:48 PM

Man, you missed a great game..

I have Direct TV so I have no clue about that rip off comcrap.. It's a NBC production so I don't think there's any replays out there just highlites on NFL Network. In fact you may be SOL...

#3 Sharksfan1515

Sharksfan1515

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 4 posts

Posted 10 October 2010 - 08:05 PM

Of course the one i miss is the great one. Every other one... i mean, there have been some good ones, but even the good ones entailed the 49ers not being able to score much, which isn't much fun. What's SOL mean? Anyway thanks for the help. If anyone who has comcast has any idea if i can wathc it on demand, or where I can watch it now, if there's a way, that would be much appreciated. I also missed the giants game 3 but that is replaying on MLB network (for anyone interested) at I believe 12:30AM, so I'll TIVO that and watch it tomorrow. So please no mention of the score of that game would be appreciated. Thanks again.

View Postfugazi, on 10 October 2010 - 07:48 PM, said:

Man, you missed a great game..

I have Direct TV so I have no clue about that rip off comcrap.. It's a NBC production so I don't think there's any replays out there just highlites on NFL Network. In fact you may be SOL...

#4 Alobar

Alobar

Advanced Member

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 13,599 posts

Posted 04 January 2011 - 08:31 PM

View PostSharksfan1515, on 10 October 2010 - 08:05 PM, said:

What's SOL mean?

Shiz out of Luck.